What’s in your Garage? 7 Dream Cars that Canadians would Love to Own
With the Toronto International Auto Show coming up, many people in Toronto and the surrounding area are getting car fever. They are starting to get excited about the cars that will be on display and it is getting them thinking about their favorite vehicles of all time.
If you are like most people, the car that is in your garage is not your dream car. But, what if money was no issue and you could have any car that you wanted? Would you want a sports car? What about a classic muscle car? Or, would you want something that is a little different than the average car lover?
Here are some of the most popular choices and cars that people would classify as their dream car:
- Ford Mustang: No matter what year or model of Mustang you love, it is definitely one car that will appear on everyone’s list of dream cars. The Ford Mustang is one of the most iconic cars ever built. Perhaps the most popular model is the Shelby GT500, which has been featured in several movies and it to this day one of the best cars ever made. Are you excited for the 2015 Mustang?
- Chevy Camaro: Another classic is the Camaro, and perhaps the Mustang's biggest rival over the years. What is not to like about this great car that has stood the test of time?
- The Bat mobile: Who wouldn’t love to have the bat mobile in the garage, right? Can you imagine the attention you would get if you pulled up at the grocery store with this car?
- Dodge Charger: Specifically the model that was released from 1966-1978 with the B-body is a muscle car that every teenager wanted when they first got their license. It is the combination of power and style that everyone wants. Can you imagine getting behind the wheel and cranking some tunes as you sped down the road?
- Porsche Carrera GT: If you are into sports cars, then a Porsche is probably near the top of your list of dream cars. Buckle up!
- Any Lamborghini or Ferrari: Let’s not be picky, right? I think it is safe to say that any car lover would be over the moon if they had any model or year of these cars in their garage.
- Bentley Continental: For those that are more into luxury vehicles, the Bentley Continental is the perfect combination of speed, power, and class.
It is hard to argue with any of these vehicles. What is your dream car? What would you do to get it? Where is the first place that you would drive?