What you can learn from going to an Auto Show
For many car lovers, the auto show season is their favorite time of the year. You get to learn about what auto manufacturers are developing, and see some of the cars that you can expect on the road in the near future. If you have never been to an auto show, you are missing out. There is so much to do and learn that you can literally spend hours and hours walking around and check out all the displays.
Here is what you can learn about and see if you go to an auto show:
- Next year’s models – In the market for a new car? Check out next year’s models at the show.
- Features and pricing – Interested in a specific car feature? Looking for cars in a specific price range?
- Concept cars – Everyone loves to get a glimpse of the cars of the future. Check out what they are all about. Who knows, you may own one in the future!
- New vehicle technology – Every year has something new and exciting in store for car enthusiasts. See what new vehicle technology is getting the most attention at the Auto Show’s this year.
- Promotions and special features - There is no shortage of prizes and giveaways. You could win free gas or even money toward a new vehicle purchase!
Perhaps the best part about going to an auto show is that you can see all these great cars up close and you can even sit in many of them. There is nothing like getting behind the wheel of your favorite cars.
Are you planning on going to the Canadian International Autoshow? It runs from February 14- 23 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre. If you are, what are you most excited to see?