What not to bring with you on spring break
When getting ready for a trip down south for spring break most people are worried about what they should bring with them on their trip. They are busy trying to decide what shirts, shorts, and other items they should bring for the trip. They are worried about forgetting there passport and making sure everything goes smoothly.
Rather than writing about that, we thought that it would be fun to take a look at the other side of the coin – things that you should NOT bring with you on spring break.
Here they are:
- A lot of socks: You do not need 7 pairs of socks for a beach vacation. The truth is that you will probably wear sandals or flip flops the entire time, so pack your suitcase with something more useful – like sunscreen!
- A bad attitude: That’s right! Leave your bad attitude at home. No one wants to travel down south with a party pooper! Going on vacation is about having fun and enjoying the sunshine.
- Work/homework: You are on vacation! Put away your work or homework take a much needed break from everyday life!
- Laptops and Smartphones: You will be just fine if you don’t check your Facebook or Twitter account for a few days. No one will unfriend you – We promise!
- Expensive stuff: Leave your valuables at home, especially if you are traveling to a country you are not familiar with. Wearing valuables could make you a target for theft. Leave the bling in the jewelry box!
- Diet: Leave your diet at home too! Vacation is a time to over indulge. Have dessert with dinner and skip the salad here and there for something more delicious. You can get back on track when you get home.
So, there you have it – a lighter look at how to approach your spring break trip. What are you NOT going to bring with you on vacation this year?