Valentine’s Day is Coming Up: Show Your Car Some Love This Winter?
Can you believe that Valentine’s Day is just around the corner? So, if you haven’t already, it is time to start thinking about how you are going to capture the heart of that special someone, or special vehicle, in your life. For some people that special someone is their car.
Everyone has that friend that takes pristine care of their car – they are always washing it and making sure it looks like it just rolled off the show room floor. Even if you are not as meticulous about your car as others, Valentine’s Day is a great time to show your car some love this winter, especially this year, considering all the snow, storms, and freezing temperatures your car has had to ensure.
Here are some ways to show your car some love this winter:
- Take it in for an oil change and regular maintenance appointment.
- Book your car an appointment at the car detailers.
- Clean out the trunk and remove unnecessary items from your interior.
- Forget the basic wash, spend a few extra bucks and take it to the expensive car wash! It’s time to clean off all that pesky road salt and dirt that has built up.
- Replace the wiper blades.
- Replace the air freshener.
Your car takes a lot of abuse during the winter, so make sure that you show it some love this winter by providing some winter car care. If you don’t, it may decide to break down when you least expect it.
What do you do to show your car some love?