Things to Do When It’s Freezing Cold Outside
With all this talk about the Polar Vortex and the bone chilling temperatures we have been experiencing, it is safe to say that people are less open to outdoor winter activities this year. It’s just too cold to say outside for any extended period of time.
So, we thought that we would put together a list of things that you can do when it is freezing cold outside. Here are a number of fun activities that you can do to pass the time:
- Complain about the weather (just kidding) but really, doesn’t this weather suck?
- Plan a vacation somewhere warm – You know you are thinking about it!
- Drink some hot chocolate and sit by the fire – Cliché, but definitely a great way to spend a cold winter night
- Shop online – Why go outside when you can shop from the convenience of your own home?
- Have a Netflix marathon – Time to binge watch some of your favorite shows
- Family game night – Who’s up for a game of Yahtzee?
- Learn a new skill – Take an online course or learn how to play an instrument
- Exercise indoors – Hip hop aerobics anybody?
- Read a book – A classic option that can provide hours of enjoyment
- Re decorate a room in your house - Everyone has a room that they want to change
- Go through your closet – When is the last time you culled your closet and got rid of old clothes?
- Get a car insurance quote online – It only takes a few minutes!
What do you like to do on cold winter days to pass the time? What would you add to our list of things to do?