March Break is Coming Up? What Are You Doing with the Kids?
March break is coming up in only a few short weeks. Do you know what you are going to do with the kids to keep them occupied for the week?
Don’t fear – HUB Insurance Hunter is here to help!
We know that it’s easy to overlook March Break and we also know that it can creep up on even the best of parents. This is why we have created this awesome list of ways to keep the kids occupied this March Break:
- Take them on a family vacation(If you are doing this you most likely booked your trip months ago – You have travel insurance, right?).
- Ship them off to the grandparents– Not only does this give the kids quality time with their grandparents, it gives you a much deserved break!
- Sign them up for day camp– There is no shortage of sports, academic, and day camps for kids to attend during the March Break.
- Plan a home vacation –You can pitch tents in the living room and create an at-home adventure.
- Create themed days –Why not make each day unique? Monday Movie Day or Tuesday Taco Night would make each day special.
- Visit some local sights– Check out your local museum, head to snow hill for some tobogganing, go to the local ice rink.
- Plan a day trip– Head to Niagara Falls, Toronto, or Ottawa for the day to check out the sights.
- Arts and Crafts– The possibilities are endless here. The only question here is where to start!
Most cities offer special events and activities that are geared towards families during March break. Check out your local listings for ideas. Check out this list of March Break Events in Toronto.
What are you planning to do with the kids this March Break?