Keeping up with your New Year’s Resolutions?
As February rolls around we are coming to the time of the year where people traditionally give up on our New Year’s Resolutions and revert back to old habits. This begs the question: How are you doing with your resolutions so far this year?
If you are still keeping up with your resolutions, good work! But, if you have given up already you have to have a good reason, right? Well, maybe. The truth is that if you want to keep your word and make your resolutions stick, you need a plan. Good news! We have some tips to help you make good on your resolutions this year.
Tips for keeping up with your New Year’s Resolutions
Following these tips will help you keep your new year’s resolutions
- Write them down - Put them in a place where you will see them every day.
- Tell other people about them – They will help you keep your word.
- Make them actionable – Smaller actionable steps are always the most effective.
- Make them track able – Being able to track your progress will provide you with the encouragement you need to keep going.
- Set mini goals and milestones – Consider setting weekly or monthly goals to help you meet your main objective.
Oh yeah, we almost forgot to ask – did you get that car insurance quote that you said you were finally going to get around to this year as part of your resolutions? We know, it’s a shameless plug, but we have to ask. After all, we are an insurance broker!
Are you keeping up with your New Year’s Resolutions? If you quit, what caused you to abandon your resolution? If you are still going strong, what is it that drives you to achieve your goals?