HUB Insurance Hunter | Top 5 Myths About Buying A New Car
Buying a new car is an exciting time. There is nothing like driving a brand new car off the lot for the first time. Part of buying a new car not only involves testing driving cars and getting a car insurance quote, it also means doing your homework and reading information on the car buying process. Just like with car insurance, there are a number of myths that exist about buying a new car.
Here are the top 5 myths about buying a new car:
- You will get a better price if you shop at the end of the month
- Paying cash will significantly save you more money than financing
- Salesman are always trying to sell you things that you don’t need
- Buying used is a better investment than buying new
- Getting the extended warranty is just a cash grab
These are only 5 of the many myths that exist buying a new car. Much like with auto insurance, there is no shortage of misinformation about there about buying a new car. Your job as a consumer is to weed through all of the incorrect information that is posted online and make your decision based on high quality information from reputable sources.
For more information about myths for buying a new car or about auto insurance quotes, feel free to contact HUB Insurance Hunter anytime. Don’t forget to get 3 quotes in 3 minutes for auto insurance with us before you decide to buy a new car.