HUB Insurance Hunter | How To Apply For Bundled Insurance Coverage
One of the best ways to save on both home and auto insurance is to bundle it up into one policy with your insurance provider. Virtually every insurance company will give you a minimum of a 10% discount for combining your policies. But, the question for most people when it comes to bundling insurance coverage is not why they should do it, but how to do it.
Even though you will be combining your home and auto insurance policy, applying for a bundled insurance policy is just as easy as applying for home or auto insurance on its own.
Here are some of steps that you will need to take:
- Review your current home insurance and auto insurance polices
- Collect all the home and auto documents that you will need for your quote
- Make sure that you are not missing any important information, as this can have an impact on the accuracy of your quote
- Call an insurance broker, like HUB Insurance Hunter, to get a quote for your bundled insurance policy
- Review the home and car insurance bundled options
- Choose the bundled policy that makes the most sense and meets both your home and auto insurance needs.
Bundling your insurance policies is actually that quick and easy. For more information about ways that you can save money when it comes to bundling your home and auto insurance, visit the HUB Insurance Hunter website at insurancehunter.ca and get 3 quotes in 3 minutes with us! Our HUB Insurance Hunters would be happy to help you out!