Information you Need to get an Accurate Car Insurance Quote
We all know that getting a car insurance quote is important. It provides you with a number of options to consider when you are in the marketing to either renew your current policy or look for a new insurer. But, we also want to get through the process as quickly as possible so we can get on with other things in our life.
Obviously, getting an accurate quote is ideal and to get as accurate of a quote as possible you need to provide your broker with as much detailed information as you can about your current status as a driver. All it takes is a little organization on your part to do this quickly.
To help you get a head start on your car insurance shopping, we have provided you with the following list of important information you will need to get an accurate auto insurance quote:
- Contact info of primary driver
- List of all drivers that will be covered by the insurance policy
- Driving history of all drivers
- Driver’s license number and status of all drivers
- List of tickets and driving infractions
- Accidents in last 3 years
- Driving school information
- Drivers abstract if requested
- Make, model, year of your vehicle
- Owned or leased
- VIN number
- Vehicle use
- Safety features installed
- Where you park your car at night (driveway, garage, parking garage, etc.)
Getting this information together before you call an insurance broker will help you get more organized in your search for the best insurance rates. How organized are you when you shop for insurance quotes?