Great ways to ring in the new year with your family
New Year’s Eve is only a few short weeks away, and if you don’t have plans already, you still have lots of family friendly options to consider. There is no shortage of ways for you to ring in the New Year with your family.
Here are some great options to think about for this year:
- Have a potluck: Invite some family and friends over for a potluck. This way you won’t have to do all the cooking and there will be more than enough food for everyone.
- Board game night: This is a great option for the entire family, especially if you have young children. There is no shortage of great games you can play!
- Go out for dinner: Many families have a tradition of going out for dinner each year. Buffets are a great option because there is something for everyone. Make sure you book a reservation soon, as they book up quick.
- Go downtown: Most cities have a New Year’s Eve event downtown. Many have live music, skating, hot chocolate and many other ways to celebrate. Bundle up and take the kids to count down the New Year with your community.
- Movie night: Having a movie marathon is a fun and relaxing way to ring in the New Year. And, your movie marathon can carry on into the next day.
Do you have New Year’s family tradition? What creative ways do you celebrate news years with your family.