Great Things to Do With Your Family This Long Weekend
Do you have your long weekend plans yet? If not, you still have lots of time and the good news is that you have tons of options. If you are not sure what you want to do with your family this Victoria Day weekend, the following list should provide you with a number of great options:
- Go to a local farmers market: With farmers markets starting to pop up all over the place, now is the perfect time to check one out in your area.
- Go to a Jay’s game: Even though they haven’t got off to the best start, heading down to the ballpark is a great way to enjoy a sunny day.
- Go to the zoo: Who doesn’t love a day at the zoo? Check out all the animals and enjoy your time together with the whole family.
- Go to the cottage/camping: If you love the outdoors, the long weekend is the perfect time to go camping or hit the cottage for a few days.
- Have a BBQ: Invite your family over for a BBQ and a relaxing day in the back yard.
- Take a weekend road trip: With an extra day off to enjoy, the May long weekend is the perfect time to take a short road trip to kick off the summer.
- Watch Playoff hockey: With the NHL playoffs in full swing, the long weekend will definitely have a number of games to watch.
- Hit the beach: A great way to spend the day as long as the weather co-operates.
What are you planning on doing to celebrate the first long weekend of the summer?