Fun Family Day Activities for the Whole Family
Family Day is the first civic holiday of the year. It is a great opportunity for you to spend time with your family. Do you have plans yet? If you don’t, here are a number of great suggestions for ways you can spend your day:
- Go to the Autoshow:The Canadian International Autoshow is the perfect option for families that love cars. There is so much to see and do that you will have no problem spending the whole day.
- Ripley’s aquarium:If you have not been to the Ripley’s Aquarium in Toronto, then Family Day is the perfect day to visit. But, get your tickets soon as it will definitely be a busy day at the aquarium.
- Visit the Ontario Science Centre:The Ontario Science Centre is the perfect place to have fun and learn at the same time.
- A Matinee Movie: A trip to the movies is a great way to spend the day with your family. The only thing you may have trouble with is agreeing which movie to go see!
- Go to the (indoor) Waterpark:Take a break from winter by visiting Great Wolf Lodge waterpark in Niagara Falls. You can also make it a weekend trip and visit the Falls and do other activities in the area.
- Go skating or sledding: If the weather permits, spend the day at an outdoor skating rink or visit the local sledding hill for hours of enjoyment.
There are many great ways to spend Family Day with your family. You can have fun outside in the snow or spend your time inside enjoying your day off.
What activities are you planning for the Family Day long weekend this year?