Father’s Day Car Gift Ideas
With Father’s Day just around the corner, it’s time to start thinking about what to get your dad to show him your appreciation. If your dad is a car guy, and many are, there is no shortage of great gifts that you can get him that follow a car theme.
Take a look at some of these great gift ideas for Father’s Day this year:
- A day at the car show: What dad wouldn’t love a day at the car show with his kids?
- Honda Indy Toronto: Take your dad to see a race and take a look at some of the amazing Indy cars up close.
- Get his car detailed: We all know that dad’s love to keep their car in great shape. Why not help him out by getting his car detailed professionally.
- A new car accessory: There is no shortage of car accessories that you could get for your dad to enhance his ride. From car seat covers, to shifter knobs, or even new rims, there is no shortage of options to consider.
- Car books/DVDs: Many car guys can spend hours watching programs and reading books about classics cars, so why not add to their collection by getting them some car DVDs or books.
- Rent a classic car for the day: Rent your dad’s favorite car and take him out for a road trip for the day. Cruise around and talk about cars all day.
Is your dad a car guy? If he is, do you plan on getting him a car related gift for Father’s Day this year?