The Eco-friendly way to wash your car – The Waterless Car Wash
Eco friendly drivers are always looking for new ways to lessen their impact on the environment. If you are looking for a more environmentally friendly way to wash your car this summer, then the waterless car wash is a great option. Yes, that’s right – a waterless car wash.
While many people are skeptical when they first hear about it and question the effectiveness of this method, it proves time and time again to be a viable option if you want to conserve water while washing your car.
How does it work?
Waterless car wash products are available at all major retailers. All you have to do is:
- Spray the product all over your vehicle
- Wait a few minutes for the product to work its magic
- Wipe it off with a cloth
It is really that simple and it only takes about 10 minutes to go through the whole process. Once complete, the product leaves a shiny finish on your vehicle.
Waterless car washes offer a number of benefits:
- The products obviously save water
- It only takes a few minutes to wash your car
- The products are affordable and comparable to the cost of other car wash products
- It is estimated that you can do 8-10 washes per bottle
While this is still a fairly new product, it continues to gain in popularity with car wash companies and environmentally conscious consumers alike.
What do you think? Are you going to give the waterless car wash a try this summer? Why? Why not?