Car Features that Drivers Love
Valentine’s Day is the one day of the year that we go out of our way to express our love to that special person in our lives. The day is filled with cards, candy and flowers. Sticking with the theme of Valentine’s Day, we at HUB Insurance Hunter thought we would take a look at some of the car features that drivers love. These are the features that make driving easier and more convenient, and sometimes, are deal breakers when you looking at car options.
Here are some of the car features that drivers love:
- Satellite radio: Satellite radio is a life saver for people who commute every day. With so many great stations, it definitely helps to pass the time when sitting in bumper to bumper traffic.
- Heated seats: Heated seats have come in handy this winter. They are a huge help in the morning when sitting in the car waiting for the windshield to defrost.
- Bluetooth: People love to talk on the phone. At least Bluetooth has made is more safe for drivers to do so while in the car with hands free technology.
- Parallel Park assist: Let’s face it, we all know how much people love to Parallel Park. Yes, that’s sarcasm! The truth is that some of us still can’t do it to this day! It makes you wonder how we got our driver’s license in the first place. But, that’s a completely other topic of discussion. Parallel park assist essential does the parallel parking for you. It also eliminates that awkward situation where you would rather drive around the block looking for another parking spot rather than trying to Parallel Park. You know what I am talking about – don’t judge!
- Back up cameras: Thank god for this invention. How many times have you seen a close call when someone was backing out of a driveway or parking spot? I think pedestrians love this car feature too!
- GPS: Probably the best car feature ever. It is so much easier to get around town using a GPS. The only problem is that while people are no longer getting lost, they are now following directions aimlessly and finding themselves in some pretty interesting predicaments. Please, use your common sense, so you don’t end up making headlines like this - GPS Leads Japanese Tourists To Drive Into Australian Bay
- OnStar: For those times you are lonely on your long drive, you can call up your friends at OnStar, talk about the weather, or whatever else is on your mind.
What car features do you love? Is there one that you can’t do without? Are there any other car features that you think should be on the list?